Maid4U is a 7 Times award winning organisation , We are a professional Licenced domestic service recruitment and training agency, offering placement solutions that provide structure to a highly personalised and often informal service, where the workplace is the employer’s home.
Maid4U’s services include the recruitment, placement and training of housekeepers, child minders, care givers, nannies and baby sitters. We assist employers that are seeking full time or part time, live-in or live-out workers. We also cater for emergency call outs and temporary workers.
In addition to providing domestic services we offer a range of cleaning services, including after-party cleaners,window cleaners, new development cleaners, moving-house cleaners, holiday cleaners, as well as cleaning for the elderly, disabled and injured people.
Maid 4U prides itself in providing a safe and secure environment where employers can source reliable, screened and well groomed staff.
We also assist employers of domestic workers who are looking to access the following range of services:
• Training of their current employee on any of the courses or single modules
• Registration of any home employee(s) for all the legal requirements as per the Sectorial Determination 7. (These include UIF, provident fund, medical aid and, where applicable, compensation and Injury fund.)
• We provide employers that already employed home employees , Compilation of a BCEA Compliant Employment Contract , Drafting of a Work Schedule ,Monthly salary administration, disciplinary codes, performance assessments and other related compliance and HR matters.
• We also provide CCMA Advisory and Consultation services
• Where applicable we assist legal migrant employees attain , the required working documents